Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Megan and John's Wedding by Photosmith, Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

Megan's dress was gorgeous, and she looked gorgeous in it!
I loved this! One of the flower girls was still a bit too young to make it down the aisle, so she was pushed in a decorated pram.
St. Rose church is so beautiful.

This is one of my favorite pictures to shoot. I call it the "Soprano's Pose."



See? Gorgeous!
I asked Megan to show me some sass for this picture. That girl knows how to work it!
Megan and John's first dance was to "La Vie En Rose," one of my all time favorites.

Megan and John were married at the historic St. Rose Church on October 16th. Their reception was at the Embassy Suites Rivercenter. We also took pictures at their homes and International Friendship Park. The reception hall at Embassy suites looked amazing. A lot of work was put into the room for their fall-inspired reception. To see more of their pictures, click here. The password is callahanschneider

Megan and John, you guys had such a beautiful ceremony. I had a great time capturing your day.
-Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment