Monday, August 16, 2010

Becky and Adam's Wedding by Photosmith, Cincinnati Wedding Photography






Becky and Adam were married at Lake Lyndsay in Hamilton, Ohio. As soon as I stepped out of my car, it started to downpour buckets of rain! Their ceremony and reception were supposed to be outside. I wasn't quite sure what they were going to do. After a half hour or so, the rain stopped, the humidity was gone, and the sun came out just in time for the ceremony. Becky and Adam were cool as a cucumber the entire time and just focused on each other. Becky and Adam are a super fun couple. They did something really unique for the reception. The bouquet that Becky tossed was made out of gift cards! I've never seen that done before and was a great way to get everyone out on the dance floor. Becky and Adam, I had a great time working with you. Thanks for letting be part of your special day.

-Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment