Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nic and Craig






I can hardly believe that so far my August weddings have been more temperate than my July weddings. Last Saturday's event took place at the Wiedemann mansion. I can hardly believe I spelled that right. I guess that quarter of German in college payed off. If you are local, you'll know all about what we affectionately call Wiedy. If you're not, here is a link that tells you about the history of the mansion.
http://www.whillmansion.com/History_of_the_Mansion.htmlLink
I'll get you started by letting you know it was built by Charles Wiedemann, heir to the George Wiedemann Brewery.
The location is beautiful, overlooking downtown Cincinnati and the surrounding Newport area.
Nic and Craig were a lovely couple to work with and so kind to everyone including us. I'm only posting a few pictures this week because I have a lot of work to do in order to not fall behind. If you do want to see some more pictures, you can always go to the website. The password for this gallery is kingschultz.
http://www.photosmith1.com/index2.php?v=v1#/proofing/

We wish them all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment