Monday, August 2, 2010

Chelsea and Greg by Photosmith, Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

These are the antique tractors that belong to Greg's grandparents. How sweet is this picture?
Gorgeous! Chelsea I love your smile. It is contagious.
Greg built this dock when he was ten and it still stands!
Love.
The vine next to Greg there, yeah, that's poison ivy! Luckily Greg is immune to it.

Meet Chelsea and Greg! I shot their engagement pictures at their home and family farm in Union Kentucky on Saturday morning. As a professional farmer, Greg farms acres upon acres. Talk about impressive! I have a hard enough growing tomatoes and peppers in my 4x8 foot garden. Their farm was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect. I had so much fun with Chelsea and Greg. They are some of the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. It was my first time shooting at a farm, so everything was new and exciting for me. I got to see tobacco plants growing, and ride in a "Gator," which is, as they put it, a John Deere golf cart. I asked if I could ride in the back. I'm sure I came across as a total nerd! :D Thanks for a great Saturday morning and showing me around your farm! I can't wait till the wedding!

-Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment