Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lynda and Mark by Photosmith, Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

You have to love the autumn colors.



What a fun cake topper! I love M&M's.

Meet Lynda and Mark. They were married at Holy Family on October 9th. Their reception was at Mariner's Inn. We started out the day by taking pictures in Mt. Echo Park. We were going to start at the pavilion, but unfortunately a wedding was scheduled to take place there. I think it worked in our favor. I love having the autumn leaves in the background. Lynda and Mark were so in love with each other. I loved it. You could tell just by looking at them when they are together. If you would like to see more of Lynda and Mark's images, click here. The password is grahamsmith

I had a lot of fun at your wedding, Lynda and Mark! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!
-Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment