Monday, October 25, 2010

Megan and Tony Engagement Pictures by Photosmith, Cincinnati Photographer




Meet Megan and Tony. They are getting married in May next year. I had an awesome time getting to know these two during their session in Spring Grove Cemetery and I'm really excited about photographing their wedding! During the session, we found out we had a lot in common. For example, Megan and I are from the west side of Cincinnati, and she went to high school with my sister. Tony and I have a great love for cheesey-potatoes. He claims Megan's mom makes the best, I'm not so sure about that. He has never tried my mom's cheesey-potatoes. Maybe I'll have to bring some to the wedding for Tony to try! haha.
Anyway, Megan and Tony, I had a blast working with you. Megan, you are going to be a beautiful bride. I can't wait until May!
-Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment